[kronolith] Categories for remote calendars

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Nov 25 13:47:38 PST 2003

Quoting Justus Pendleton <horde at ryoohki.net>:

> I recently started playing around with Kronolith's remote calendar
> support by adding a bunch of calendars from www.icalshare.com.  All
> was pretty much well except for one thing, all of the events showed up
> as unfiled and thus had the same color making them hard (for me, at
> least) to differentiate in the calendar views.  I thought it would be
> nice to allow the user to specify a category for all events in a
> remote calendar.

I have an idea (it's documented in horde/docs/TODO) on how to handle
categories/labels in a more general way that will handle this case, too. I'm
going to hold off on doing anything like you propose until that rewrite can
happen.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe