[kronolith] recent cvs bug

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Dec 8 14:35:20 PST 2003

Quoting Payton <payton at repligen.com>:

> This is in response to Chuck's 1.30 modification in
> kronolith CVS.  (not sure if I should perhaps be posting elsewhere...)

This list is fine.

> The file kronolith/lib/Driver.php
> was changed so that when Horde::selfUrl() is called, it sets $full (add
> the full URL) to true. This breaks certain edit->Save Event redirects, as
> it causes the url to be appended twice.

Should be fixed in CVS. In the future, though, please, *please* say *exactly*
what's broken, in what files/when doing what actions in the UI, instead of
making us go hunting for it.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe