[kronolith] recent cvs bug

josh-kronolith at endries.org josh-kronolith at endries.org
Tue Dec 9 19:47:58 PST 2003

Hiya,

Not sure if this was fixed in CVS or not, but I haven't seen a reference to it
so I'll post for awareness/clarification. I know the fix in lib/Driver.php was
completed, but there also exists a reference to selfUrl in month.php that was
causing me problems (using last night's snapshot, 20031208):

Line 137/173 in month.php:
$url = Util::addParameter($url, 'url', Horde::selfURL(true, false, true));

Either commenting the line out or changing the final "true" to "false" fixed the
problem for me. Great job so far, Kronolith (and IMP and Horde and...) is
great! I can't wait to get shared folders and tasks so I can pitch this as a
replacement for our MS SharePoint. :) I need to brush up on my PHP and OOP so I
can help out.

Josh