[kronolith] Re: [horde] errors when loading kronolith/index.php

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 08:32:49 PST 2004

OK....I still haven't solved the error messages I am
getting below...

I went to read the INSTALL docs over again, and where
it says:

 a. Register the application

      In horde/config/registry.php, find the
applications['kronolith'] stanza.
      The 'show' parameter should already be marked
'=> true'.
      If you have changed the location of Kronolith
relative to Horde,
      either in the URL or in the filesystem or both,
you must
      update the 'fileroot' and 'webroot' settings to
their correct
      values.

In my registry.conf, I don't have a show parameter on
any of my applications.....I am using CVS and this is
the first time I have looked at this file, so I didn't
accidently edit it in any way before....this is the
way it came.....

Please help...

--- Adrian DeBoer <stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I copied and pasted someone's conf.php file into
> mine
> and now once I go to horde/kronolith/index.php, I
> get
> the following errors:
>
> Notice: unserialize(): Argument is not an string in

/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php