[kronolith] adding invitations to the calendar

Kevin Appel kappel at clunet.edu
Fri Jan 9 13:08:16 PST 2004

Hello,

I have been trying to get the shared calendars to work and I am having
the following problem:

I click on the invitation in the email and it opens a new window that
says Meeting Proposal at the top.  In the drop down window, I have four
options and when I try to choose any of them and click ok, it says: This
action is not yet implemented.

I am using Horde 3.0, IMP 4.0, Turba 2.0, and Kronolith 2.0 , all CVS
releases.

Is there a setting that I might have missed?

Thanks

Kevin Appel

Assistant Unix Administrator

Information Systems and Services

California Lutheran University

(805) 493-3431

kappel at clunet.edu

--
*** Incoming / Outgoing Mail scanned for known Viruses by CLUnet ***