[kronolith] Stable Branch Shared and Public Calendars?

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Mon Jan 12 05:59:57 PST 2004

Hello All,

I am a big fan of Horde and have been using it in my organization for about four
years. However I think I have fallen behind the times and I am not sure how to
move into the present. My organization especially needs some way to share
calendars to the public, but I am concerned about running out enterprise on
development code. If I can't make something work with Horde in the next few
weeks, my boss tells me I will have to deploy something else for calendaring.

1. Is there a version of Kronotith, et al, that is considered production ready
that includes shared calendar support? If so how do I go about getting it.

2. How do I establish URLs to link on our website to go directly to a particular
public calendar?

Sorry if this has been asked before. I tried nosing around the CVS sections of
the website and could find what I was looking for.
--
Jonathan Moore
Director of Technology

Visit Winfield Public Schools at http://usd465.com