[kronolith] Stable Branch Shared and Public Calendars?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jan 12 08:22:47 PST 2004

Quoting Jonathan Moore <moorejon at usd465.com>:

> 1. Is there a version of Kronotith, et al, that is considered production
> ready that includes shared calendar support? If so how do I go about getting
> it.

No, but the current CVS is pretty stable, and we're moving towards a major
release (no, I'm not going to give you a date).

> 2. How do I establish URLs to link on our website to go directly to a
> particular public calendar?

Well, you need to use a version that has public calendars first... then link to
month.php or whatever view you want by default.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."