[kronolith] adding invitation

Horde at CLU hordedev at clunet.edu
Mon Jan 12 10:51:48 PST 2004

Hello,

I was having a problem adding invitations to my calendar one I was invited.  After having another problem with corrupted word/excel documents, I commented AddType application/x-httpd-php .php inside httpd.conf.  After I restarted the webserver, my word/excel files are no longer corrupted and the message saying this operation is not supported is gone.  If anyone else is having this problem, this worked to fix it for me.

Kevin Appel
--
*** Incoming / Outgoing Mail scanned for known Viruses by CLUnet ***