Fwd: Re: [kronolith] view a shared calendar with Mozilla's Calendar project

Dennis Ortsen mosaic at pinetree.nl
Tue Jan 20 04:15:05 PST 2004

Hi everyone,

I've had a question some while ago, and still can't find what I'm looking for.
Can anyone help me any further?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

> > Just for my understanding, with the RPC server you mean an XML RPC server
> > that
> > can exchange information between Horde apps, Or is it intended only as an
> > interface between Horde and other XML capable systems/apps?
>
> It doesn't have to be XML and it already is beyond XML RPC.

Well, I know what XML is, and see the potential, but what can I do with the RPC
server? I mean, how do I get this all to work together? Is the RPC server
another module I need to install or is it already in the main part of Horde?

Thanks in advance,

Wkr,

Dennis Ortsen