[kronolith] Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /usr/share/php/Horde/Share.php on line 344

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jan 22 18:33:48 PST 2004

Quoting Erianor <ml at thaarna.com>:

> I have the same problem as mentioned in a previous mail by Feczak Szabolcs.

I've just committed a change that improves the error reporting in Share.php.
Your problems won't go away entirely, but you should hopefully get back an
error message now, instead of a fatal error.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."