[kronolith] will be adding feature to kronolith.

Frank Koenen fkoenen at feweb.net
Sat Jan 31 11:47:25 PST 2004

hello.
i will be adding the following features to the kronolith module, would
like to contribute back to the project. any comments, suggestions on how
to begin, etc. are appreciated.

1.When setting up a new event, give the ability to email invitees to this event
  from the user’s address book with the date, time and description of the meeting in the body of the email.
  I'll be using the Turba system too, so any input on how to inegrate with turba would be helpful.
2.Be able to see the free time of other users setup on the HACIA system to
  successfully schedule a meeting.
3.Be able to give access to users to update another user’s calendar.
4.Be able to give access to users to view another user’s calendar.

In addition to these major feature additions, I've been making small
changes to kronolith code of various scope, configuration, cosmetics
other than configurable. I'd like to share these patches too. Is there
an easy way to do this?  One example:

in file 'templates/browse/search.inc', line 67, i changed from:

         <select name="criteria">

         <select name="criteria" style='width:130px'>

this stops the HTML screen from shifting right when i changed the
selection in the 'From:' field. Now the left most select is static in
size. Non critical, unless you consider robust user interface critical.
Which I do.

Thanks.

--
Frank Koenen <fkoenen at feweb.net>