[kronolith] will be adding feature to kronolith.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 31 11:49:29 PST 2004

Quoting Frank Koenen <fkoenen at feweb.net>:

> i will be adding the following features to the kronolith module, would
> like to contribute back to the project. any comments, suggestions on how
> to begin, etc. are appreciated.
>
> 1.When setting up a new event, give the ability to email invitees to
> this event
>  from the user’s address book with the date, time and description
> of the meeting in the body of the email.
>  I'll be using the Turba system too, so any input on how to inegrate
> with turba would be helpful.
> 2.Be able to see the free time of other users setup on the HACIA system to
>  successfully schedule a meeting.
> 3.Be able to give access to users to update another user’s calendar.
> 4.Be able to give access to users to view another user’s calendar.

You should take a look at the development version (Kronolith 2.0-CVS). All of
these things are already implemented. :)

> In addition to these major feature additions, I've been making small
> changes to kronolith code of various scope, configuration, cosmetics
> other than configurable. I'd like to share these patches too. Is there
> an easy way to do this?  One example:

Sure, send patches (text/plain, cvs diff -urN) to this list, ideally with a link
to a screenshot for the UI stuff so we can see what you're talking
about/changing.

> this stops the HTML screen from shifting right when i changed the
> selection in the 'From:' field. Now the left most select is static in
> size. Non critical, unless you consider robust user interface critical.
> Which I do.

Nice implication that we don't. Thanks.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."