[kronolith] problems with apache

Keyser Soze keyser_soze at usa.com
Fri Mar 12 03:50:46 PST 2004

I have an old Horde (2.2.3) directory and the newest one (last night).
I have a symbolic link: /var/www/html/.../horde with I can point at
either.  When it points to the old version, the site is accessible.
However, when it points to the new horde, it says no permission.

I verified index.php is listed as one of the DirectoryIndex parameters
in httpd.conf but that did not affect the problem.

Any ideas if this is configuration problem with apache or horde?

Thanks,

-Eric