[kronolith] Nordic special letters are shown as chineese signs ( partialy )

Nikolaj Steensgaard nikolaj at steensgaard.net
Fri Mar 12 07:56:19 PST 2004

Hi list

I have a uptodate CVS version of Horde incl. imp,kronolith and all ( almost ) is working fine !

system redhat 9 , php 4.2.x ,postgresql,ldap

But when i create new events in the calendar they only partialy show nordic signs !

eks. Title show perfect the " ÆØÅ " but the body off the event is shown as " ¤¤¤ or ?

I have attached a .jpg to show what i mean !

after the software part it should say ÆØÅæøå but its weird text instead !

What i need are some clues to either if its a mistake in the code or me beeing a dork .. he he

Thanks in advance !

Nikolaj Steensgaard

ps. i just love this software !