[kronolith] reminders.php Not Getting Email Address

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at zivix.com
Thu Mar 25 07:27:59 PST 2004

Setup reminders.php in a cron to run every minute.  Whenever it hits an event to
"remind" me for, I never get it.  In looking at the cron log, I see that the
script just outputs:

@localhost... User address required

Nothing more, nothing less, and nothing in the Horde log either.  I do have a
From: address in my identity, so not sure why it isn't picking that up.

Thoughts?

-Mike

PS Sorry if this was sent twice, am still trying to figure out why sometimes I
get  the "Warning: main(Horde.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in
/usr/local/www/data/vhosts/zivix/horde.zivix.com/public_html/lib/core.php on
line 35" error at random times, and I just got it while hitting send...so am
hitting it again =)