[kronolith] new patch concerning listAlarms

W. Tasin tasin at fhm.edu
Sat Apr 3 14:23:11 PST 2004

> Quoting "W. Tasin" <tasin at fhm.edu>:
>
> > here is the patch which fixes a typo and the compare function.
>
> Committed, thanks.
>
> > Now with all my patches (including the "identity"-one) I will be alerted
> > by mail, but I will be flooded with mails, because the "seen"-stuff
> > inside reminder.php was intended to work on a daemon.
> >
> > So my question now is how should this be handled?
>
> reminders.php will save its state to prevent this. I've just committed a
> bunch
> of additional error trapping/logging code to Scheduler.php - see if anything
> shows up in your horde log now.
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> "Regard my poor demoralized mule!" - Juan Valdez

Yes, now I can see it. Using file-backend of vfs works fine, but the
VFS::singleton() call using the sql-backend doesn't work correctly.

The horde-log now shows:
HORDE [error] [kronolith] Required 'phptype' not specified in VFS configuration.
[on line 73 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/Scheduler.php"]
HORDE [error] [kronolith] Required 'phptype' not specified in VFS configuration.
[on line 109 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/Scheduler.php"]

Ciao

Walter