[kronolith] categories replaced by datatree?

Dennis Ortsen Dennis at pinetree.nl
Mon Apr 5 06:43:45 PDT 2004

Hi everyone.

I have updated our Horde apps today with mostly alpha versions from april
2nd. Amongst the apps is kronolith. Before updating, we ran with a HEAD cvs
checkout from september 2003. We made a shared calendar, works great. Now
that I upgraded, I can't see any calendars anymore, including the private
ones. I've been reading the lists, and I get the feeling the category system
used to handle all that (all in MySQL) and it has recently been replaced by
the DataTree system.
At least that's what I think, I'm certainly not an expert in php, so I don't
understand all the code. This would make sense to me, since the datatree
tables are empty offcourse, and the kronolith tables are now holding all
calendars. The same applies for the notes in mnemo I guess, cause the shared
notes are also not visible anymore.

Ehm, I haven't found anything on this yet. But I was wondering if there as
an easy migration tool from categories to datatree? I could also use the
import/export function, on a few calendars. But... I was curious :-)

Thanks,

Regards

Dennis Ortsen
--

Met vriendelijke groet/ With kind regards,

Dennis Ortsen
Pine Tree Systems Nederland B.V.
Zilverschoon 28A
6922 GV Duiven
The Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)316 268908
Fax: +31 (0)316 268952
E-mail: Dennis at pinetree.nl <mailto:Dennis at pinetree.nl>
Internet: www.pinetree.nl <http://www.pinetree.nl/>

Dit e-mailbericht is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde(n).
Indien dit bericht bij vergissing bij u is terechtgekomen, wilt u ons
dan direct bellen? Wij verzoeken u in dat geval dit bericht te
vernietigen, de inhoud ervan niet te gebruiken en niet onder derden te
verspreiden, omdat het bericht vertrouwelijke informatie kan bevatten,
beschermd door een geheimhoudingsverklaring.

This e-mail message is exclusively intended for the addressee(s). If
this message accidentally reaches you, please phone us immediately. In
this case we request you to delete this message, not to use its contents
and not to circulate it to third parties, as the message may contain
confidential information which is protected by a declaration of
confidentiality.