[kronolith] suggestion/question

horde at rnet-tech.com horde at rnet-tech.com
Mon Apr 5 07:52:49 PDT 2004

I am using the latest version of Horde and Kronolith (and others) from CVS.  I
currently have several different calendars which are shared with different
groups of people.

Is it possible to create an appointment in one calandar and have it appear as a
blank appointment in the other calandars?  When I do this, I want the time to
be reserved in all calandars but the data to be private except for the calandar
it was entered on.  If this is possible, how?  If not, is this the correct
location to suggest features for the future?

Thanks, and keep up the excellent work!

eb