[kronolith] categories replaced by datatree?

Dennis Ortsen Dennis at pinetree.nl
Mon Apr 5 08:36:42 PDT 2004

Thanks,

I have tried both migrate_categories.php and rename_category.php, but
have problems getting them to work. I think my problem lies somewhere
else, since exporting a calendar and importing a calendar doesn't work.
I get the message: "* DB Error: no such field".
*I get the same error when I try to create an event. I have installed
the horde/scripts/db/datatree_mysql.sql:

mysql> show tables;
+---------------------------------+
| Tables_in_horde                 |
+---------------------------------+
| genie_wishes                    |
| giapeto_bookmarks               |
| giapeto_stats                   |
| giapeto_stats_seq               |
| hermes_clientjobs               |
| hermes_jobtypes                 |
| hermes_jobtypes_seq             |
| hermes_timeslices               |
| hermes_timeslices_seq           |
| horde_categories                |
| horde_categories_seq            |
| horde_category_attributes       |
| horde_datatree                  |
| horde_datatree_attributes       |
| horde_datatree_seq              |
| horde_links                     |
| horde_links_seq                 |

For the rest, the configuration is out of the box...  what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Dennis