SV: SV: [kronolith] Kronolith Alpha

joho at poolia.se joho at poolia.se
Tue May 4 13:19:44 PDT 2004

Aah.. indeed.. if you go look over <there>, I'll take my foot out of my
mouth ;-(

Mea culpa. Not a completely obvious way of adding/subtracting which
calendars should be shown.

Thinking about it.. this works.. but how do I choose to view just one
calendar, without affecting the "current selection"? I.e. I have a standard
selection of my own, plus my group's; now I want to check out Henry's
calendar, and only his calendar. Do I first have to de-select my two
"default" calendars, and then select Henry's calendar?

-Joaquim