[kronolith] There was an error importing the event: DB Error: already exists.

Michael J. Pelletier mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
Tue May 4 22:24:12 PDT 2004

>> When someone emails me a meeting from Horde, if I choose "add this to my
>> calendar", I get "There was an error importing the event: DB Error: already
> exists." This happends to everone. Anyone seen this before?

>You probably have out of date code, a bad db schema, something.

>If nothing else, you need to give us the *full* error message, which is
>in your horde logs.

> -chuck

OK I upgraded everything (to May 04 HEAD from May 01 HEAD), did the
install-packages.php, upgraded the pear modules, etc, etc. However, I am still
getting the same problem. If I make a new meeting, add a person to my
attendees. The receiptant will recieve the email from me with an attachment
"event-invatation.ics". She will click on the attachment and the meeting
proposal will appear. If she chooses "add this to my calendar" then selects
"OK" an error message will appear stating "There was an error importing the
event: DB Error: already exists."

There are no messages in the horde.log file relating in any way to the MySql
database or anything else interesting. In fact the last message was a "login
success" message....

Have you sceen this before?

Michael

Unix is a very friendly OS, it is