[kronolith] Fwd: [horde] Horde and apps thoughts/suggestions/issues

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Wed May 12 11:48:57 PDT 2004

  * Quoting Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

>> Kronolith - rollover info is currently bound by the browser window.
>> Is this a bug, or a result of the PHP/browser environment?

> It's not a browser tooltip but a div layer that of course is bound to the
> browser window. I'm currently improving the tooltip code so that at least
> they keep inside the browser view.

You might want to have a look at how they do it in "overlib", if you haven't
already. Its home page is http://www.bosrup.com/web/overlib/

>> Kronolith - Email alerts for appointment alarms

> That's already implemented.

Is it possible for me to be reminded to another e-mail address than my
"common"
one? For example, my mobile phone has an e-mail address, I'd like my reminders
to go there.. ?

The new kronolith is a giant leap forward btw.. but I guess you guys already
know that :-)

-Joaquim