[kronolith] Fwd: [horde] Horde and apps thoughts/suggestions/issues

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Wed May 12 12:00:24 PDT 2004

  * Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:

If I knew enough how Kronolith works, sure thing.. I'm having a hard
time as it
is coding a "test" application :-) This reminds me of trying to learn MFC ages
ago, though this is a lot more fun!

Perhaps a way to mark an antendee as a "reminder only".. ?

Not sure what a good way (that makes sense) would be, only that the feature
would be very nice.

Or perhaps a way for "me" to enter additional e-mail addresses used to
remind me
of things.. ?