[kronolith] reminders.php

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Fri May 14 07:21:39 PDT 2004

Same here.  You can stop it from spamming root's mailbox by adding
">/dev/null 2>&1" after the command in your crontab.  But I would love
to know how to stop reminders.php from outputing HTTP headers.

I am working on finding out why reminders don't get sent this morning,
and let you know if I find something.  Does someone else have it working?