[kronolith] Problems with Shared Calendars in Day View

Mark Williamson mark at cye.com.au
Mon Jul 5 02:35:36 PDT 2004

Hello All,

I have noticed a fault with the CVS HEAD version of Kronolith, when
viewing multiple shared calendars in day view, and viewing the calendars
in side by side mode, quite often, the calendar events will end up in the
wrong column..

This creates confusion in the the users..    I think that it could be just
a issue with the HTML could generated..  but not quite sure..

Having a look at the Calendar in day view.. it will look something like

                    Friday July 09, 2004
	  USER1 Calendar	USER2 Calendar	USER3 Calendar
All day
10am

11am 	USE1 Event		USER3 Event

USER3 Event will end up in the wrong column

Is there anything that I could do to fix this problem?

Cheers
Mark