[kronolith] Re: Problems with Shared Calendars in Day View

Mark Williamson mark at cye.com.au
Tue Jul 6 20:38:55 PDT 2004

Studying this problem, further, all day events are O.K. and do always
end-up in the correct column, it only effects the standard events..

Also when viewing the Calendar in a Weekly view sidebyside it's perfect
when looking at a particular day..  and is correct

This only effects the day view and for standard events.