[kronolith] Re: Free/Busy

Ross Smith ross.smith at kelvininstitute.com
Tue Jul 20 08:39:14 PDT 2004

> > Hello.
> >
> > I try to use the free/busy functionality but I think it doesn't work
> > because the database kronolith_storage still empty.  I find the function
> > store witch save information into this database but this function is never
> > called (I think so...).  How does it work?  Thanks
> >

> I too don't seem to have this fuction working either..   haven't quite
> looked into it..    but it sure would be nice to have this working.. every
> time I go into the Busy/Free, or Edit attendees, it just shows "No
> Information",  I am not sure if one needs Kolab for this to work..
>
> The settings that I am suing at this moment is
>
> Free/Busy Driver Settings:
> 	What free/busy driver should we use?: SQL
> 	Driver configuration: Horde Defaults
> 	Database table: kronolith storage
>
> May be I too have missed something..
>
> Cheers
> Mark

Hey,

I'd been having problems with this for a while, and was getting quite annoyed at
the lack of any documentation of this feature (that I could find anyway :P).

I found that by adding:

http://<your-web-server>/<your-horde-install>/kronolith/fb.php?c=<username>

into the freebusy field of your contact (who logs in with <username>) in your
addressbook, free/busy will work correctly.

However, I found that this only works when there is only one addressbook defined
in /imp/sources.php (or at least one correctly configured addressbook).  Also, I
am using an SQL addressbook and CVS snapshots from 20/07/04 for your information.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Ross Smith