[kronolith] added invitations not showing

Dan H dhammer at kdhtech.com
Thu Aug 19 16:23:37 PDT 2004

> I guess kronolith_import in lib/api.php
>
> But unfortunately it's not that simple.
> What happens at the moment is something like this: when the event is
> exported
> (invitiation sent via mail), the unique UID is included with the data.
> When the
> event now gets imported into another person's calendard things go wrong
> as this
> uid already _is_ in the database. But you can't just create a new uid for
> your
> new entry as you need the original uid as reference.
>
> So the solution is to add a new attribute (database column) for events
> to store
> external ids.
>
> This will be done pretty soon (I'll try to start with Tuba on the weekend,
> there), so just be patient ;-)
>
> But of course feel free to give it a try and start digging into kronolith.
>
> Cheers,
>   Karsten

Karsten,

The weird thing is I have had this working at one time on another server.
I have sent test meetings back and forth between accounts on a server and
it worked.  Worst thing I had run in to was not having an IMP profile
filled out so a name wasn't attached with the email.  Now I have to add
the domain to the realm in IMP or I get all kinds of nasty errors.  Like
without a realm populated the person receiving my email will see
"UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTER_ADDRESS at .SYNTAX-ER... " .  But when you open the
email you actually see the right information.  But in any case it wouldn't
allow me to add it to the calendar even when the person sending me the
request was on the same server.  I'll see what I can come up with over the
weekend.

Thanks,
Dan