[kronolith] Blank Calendar Page

Tom Conway tom at tecsol.org
Sun Sep 5 06:07:02 PDT 2004

Thanks, "pear install Date" worked but I still have a blank page. php is
configured with mcal enabled but the test page still shows it unsupported.
I don't know if that's the reason the page is blank or not. There are no
errors in the horde log or my https/ssl logs

-Tom
> Tom,
>
> Try:
>
> pear install date_calc
>
> If that doesn't work use:
>
> pear help
>
> This might get you started in the right direction.
>
> Mike B.
> On Sat, 2004-09-04 at 13:35, Tom Conway wrote:
>> Any idea how to get it? I've been looking for an rpm all over the net.
Doesn't come with Fedora.

I've