[kronolith] Blank Calendar Page

mbox mbarsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Sun Sep 5 12:18:44 PDT 2004

Have you turned up the debug levels on the horde log?

Check the rights on the files in the kronolith folder...are they set to
read for the "apache" user?  There is a set_perms script in the
horde/scripts folder that will fix all the permissions to their proper
setting.

This is some sort of configuration problem.

Mike B.