[kronolith] Blank Calendar Page

Tom Conway tom at tecsol.org
Mon Sep 6 19:01:21 PDT 2004

Well, I've no idea how to proceed and I guess I won't. Yes I've got
logging set to DEBUG but no errors are generated. I tried setting perms to
777, user:group to apache (my webserver user:group); I ran the perms
script too, still no kronolith.

> Have you turned up the debug levels on the horde log?
>
> Check the rights on the files in the kronolith folder...are they set to
read for the "apache" user?  There is a set_perms script in the