[kronolith] Blank Calendar Page

Tom Conway tom at tecsol.org
Tue Sep 7 05:27:00 PDT 2004

I'd like to get it working but I'm not sure what more you can do. I've got
other mailservers up and running in minutes (squirrelmail, ilohamail) but
liked the features of horde. What concerns me most is the occasional blank
pages I get from horde. Also I have horde to default to imp upon login.
Sometimes it does, other times it doesn't. Doesn't seem stable but then
again, if there is configuration issue, it wouldn't be.
If you think of anything don't hesitate to post it.

I do appreciate you assistance.

-Tom