[kronolith] that free/busy thing...

Benoit St-André ben at benoitst-andre.net
Tue Sep 21 14:20:06 PDT 2004

Hello everyone

Speaking about CVS HEAD version.

I'm a bit mixed up understanding how the free/busy /attendees work...

I understand that you can add a user's email , or add it from your
adress book and it can "magically" get user's fb info.

I suppose that the freebusy url must be correct in that adress book.
That url being something like http://myserver/kronolith/fb.php?c=user

Now, I tried several times to add a user in my attendees list and see if
the fb info was well retreived, and it didn't work. Looking in the log,
I see that the code tries to retreive fb info in sql
Sep 21 17:15:53 HORDE [debug] [kronolith] SQL search by brunetf: query =
"SELECT vfb_serialized FROM kronolith_storage WHERE
vfb_email='attendee at myserver.qc.ca' AND (vfb_owner='myownwer' OR
vfb_owner='')" [on line 113 of
"/var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/Storage/sql.php"]

Now, how can my attendee free/busy info can "magically" get into that
database ? How the link between the fb.php script that gives the info
and the one that shows it (attendeeslist.php or so) be made ?

Or may be is it something I didn't configure well ? Is there any
permission for the attendee's calendar that has to work ?

If that can work, I'm fully willing to do an HOWTO on the wiki, because
a lot of questions get asked about "that free/busy thing"... :-D

Thanks a lot
--
Benoit St-André
ben at benoitst-andre.net