[kronolith] Reminders for shared calendars

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Thu Sep 30 02:03:45 PDT 2004

While we're starting to test the sharing of calendars full-scale, we ran into a
could-be issue with the reminder script.

Mats Djärf ("the iconizer and themer") has allowed my user to show/read his
calendar. I am not "subscribed" to it (i.e. it shows as "- Mats Djärf's
calendar" in Kronolith. When he enters an item in his private calendar with a
reminder (alarm) attached to it, I too am served with the reminder.

This is probably obvious and as it should be.. but if not..

(HEAD20040929 btw)

-joho