[kronolith] Re: [horde] Free Busy and PHP5

Thomas M. O'Brien thomas at creativebusinessystems.com
Wed Oct 6 19:56:08 PDT 2004

Moving this thread to the Kronolith list.

I had two problems which I posted to the list last month. First,
free/busy info
would not display at all. Second when I try to download free/busy information
the filename comes thru as fb_php.ics on a system with Outlook installed and
fb_php.vfb on a system w/o Outlook. The file is zero bytes in both cases.

Thomas