[kronolith] Re: Kronolith Problem

Marc TURPIN marc.turpin at aql.fr
Thu Oct 7 00:33:30 PDT 2004

Okay ;) mea culpa. I quote that for next time.

 PHP Fatal error:  Undefined class name 'horde_array' in
/var/www/html/horde-test/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 53,
referer: https://webmail.aql.fr/horde-test/services/portal/menu.php

Thanks for your help.
And congratulation for your soft.

Marc.

Chuck Hagenbuch a écrit :

> Quoting Marc TURPIN <marc.turpin at aql.fr>:
>
>>> Eh? Why? Please be specific, give full error messages and line
>>> numbers, etc...
>>

>> Well I get an error message that kronolith could not find the
>> undifined class
>> Horde_Array in Driver/mcal.php
>

> For the future, note that "give full error messages" does not mean
> paraphrase.
> Please, please, please just paste it. If it's 10+ lines think twice,
> etc., but
> a simple error like this just give the whole thing. And line numbers
> are often
> crucial.
>
> Anyways, this should be fixed now.
>
> -chuck

The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s)
only.
system manager or the sender immediately and do not disclose
the contents to anyone or make copies.

* email scanned for viruses, vandals and malicious content *