[kronolith] Free Busy config

S. J. Morrison sjm at sjmorrison.net
Wed Nov 3 13:04:32 PST 2004

Hi

I have installed Horde HEAD Snapshots from the 24 October 2004 as well as a
number of other modules including Kronolith.

As ever with most open source solutions after a bit of configuration it works
superbly well, thanks to all the contributors.

I have had some trouble with Kronolith and tried a snapshot from 2 November 2004
as well as the h3 2.0 beta (which I am using at the moment) although the same
thing seems to be happening with all of them.  It is the same problem reported
in other postings to this list although I have been unable to find the
solutions.

When I click on the Free/Busy link I get the error message:

Error retrieving free/busy information for sjm at sjmorrison.net: No freebusyUrl
entry found for sjm at sjmorrison.net

I am using an SQL backend which is seems to be working well for everything else
in kronolith.

In the Free/Busy mode if I click the "Work Week" tab I get a 404 error message:

The requested URL /horde/kronolith/javascript:switchView('workweek') was not
found on this server.

And similar for the "Week" tab.

I noticed this previously on this list on the 29 October 2004 with the reply
that it was fixed in CVS hence was surprised when the HEAD snapshot and h3 2.0
beta did the same thing.

I would usually go through the code myself before posting although I would like
to have it available for some of my students as soon as possible as it may help
them with a module I am delivering.  I am not likely to get enough time to look
at the code before the next holiday (and probably the summer one at that!).

Even without the free/busy working it is all good stuff.  Thanks again to all
the contributors.

Regards

SJM