[kronolith] Accept, Add To Calendar, Close Window

Brandon Knitter knitterb at blandsite.org
Wed Dec 1 14:19:34 PST 2004

Hey there folks!  First off, the IMP -> Kronolith integration rules!!! :)

Okay, so with all the iCal's I receive, I find myself clicking on it and
choosing "Add this to my calendar" and then choosing "Accept this event".  I do
both, and I thought to myself...well why not have an "Add and Accept" type of
option in the DDLB.

Has anyone done this?  If not I'd be happy to produce a patch against
Kronolith-H3-RC2.

Let me know if that's not been worked on.

--
-bk