[kronolith] .ics not closing windows

Ivan Alejandro Zilic Schmidt - MainNetworks Ltda. ivan.zilic at mainnetworks.net
Sat Jan 1 17:14:52 PST 2005

Hi, i found a problem when seeing the ics files that are generated in kronolith,
when i click th "OK" button with "add this to my calendar" selected, the event
is added to the calendar, but the window where the ics was, gets blank.

the other problem i found is the following: if i add an event from an ics file
sent by someone else to my calendar, and then i modify this event, al the other
attendees are notified, and when they add this to their calendars, then they
have a duplicate event, the one they poriginally had, AND the updated one, is
there any way to make kronolith "update" the event instead of duplicating the
event?

Best regards,

Ivan Alejandro Žilić Schmidt
MainNetworks Ltda.