[kronolith] .ics not closing windows

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 1 20:34:01 PST 2005

Quoting "Ivan Alejandro Zilic Schmidt - MainNetworks Ltda."
<ivan.zilic at mainnetworks.net>:

> Hi, i found a problem when seeing the ics files that are generated in
>  kronolith, when i click th "OK" button with "add this to my
> calendar" selected, the event is added to the calendar, but the
> window where the ics was, gets blank.

Sounds like a bug in the itip viewer. Investigate, since that sounds like a
crash or fatal error of some sort, since it should just redisplay.

> the other problem i found is the following: if i add an event from an
> ics file
> sent by someone else to my calendar, and then i modify this event, al
> the other attendees are notified, and when they add this to their
> calendars, then they have a duplicate event, the one they poriginally
> had, AND the updated one, is there any way to make kronolith "update"
> the event instead of duplicating the event?

Should be re-found by the UID; could be a bug in that code. Please open a bug
report.

Quincy Adams