[kronolith] adding event from iCalendar file brings php fatal error

Jean-Michel Besnard besnard at tekkno.net
Sun Jan 2 21:22:25 PST 2005

Hi,

my configuration:
   - Horde(H3) 2.0
   - SQL Backend

I am having some issues after I have exported a calendar from iCalendar (a Mac
OS X application) and tried to import it into one of my kronolith calendars.
The calendar file I used is available at
http://www.tekkno.net/~besnard/test.ics.

1) The most obvious error:
     - I receive the calendar via e-mail and open in with IMP
     - I click on the attached file, which opens a new window showing the events
     - I click on "Add this to my calendar" and get the following error:

       Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getuid() in
/var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/api.php on line 189

2) while importing the whole calendar in Kronolith's "Import/Export" menu:
     - I select "vCalendar/iCalendar" as format and import the file
     - I do get a "successful import" as feedback but then,
        - I can't see any of the events
        - I can no longer select the calendar I just imported the file into
          (i.e, in the "My Calendars" pulldown menu, the relevant calendar
          remains at "-")

I would appreciates if people could try to reproduce my steps with the file
available at the above mentioned URL.

Thanks,

Jean-Michel Besnard