[kronolith] Follow-up: iCal import segfaults apache

Jean-Michel besnard besnard at tekkno.net
Tue Jan 4 22:30:06 PST 2005

Hi,

I have updated to horde-3.0.1 and kronolith-2.0.1 and tried to import the
iCalendar file (available at http://www.tekkno.net/~besnard/work.ics) from IMP
after it was received via e-mail (i.e, open the attachment and click on "Add
this event to my calendar").

After the import, I just can't get access to kronolith anymore. If I click on
the calendar item in the menu, it just hangs, looking for something for a
while, and eventually does nothing.

Other people in the #horde have been able to meet the same behaviour after
importing the above cited file.

Furthermore, I can see the following error in my apache logs:
[Tue Jan  4 22:25:22 2005] [notice] child pid 3464 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

Regards,

Jean-Michel Besnard