[kronolith] Problem Creating Events

sani at loyolajesuit.org sani at loyolajesuit.org
Thu Jan 6 10:42:10 PST 2005

Hello All,

I have Horde: 3.0, Imp: H3 (4.0) and Kronolith: H3 (2.0.1) unstalled on a
Window$ XP box running Apache 2. I have not been able to create events in
Kronolith. Each time I click on this option I get series of errors of the
nature:

Warning: date(): Windows does not support dates prior to midnight (00:00:00),
January 1, 1970 in C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\htdocs\Horde\lib\Horde\Date.php on line 219

I have checked that my MySQL backend tables: 'kronolith_events' and
'kronolith_storage' are properly setup and the Horde user has table creation
privileges. I have also checked that my Pear installation has the Database,
Date and Calendar modules installed.

Please help me figure out what I'm doing wrong. Thank.

Sani