[kronolith] Problem with notifications (alarm or new event notifications)

chris jowah windchime at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 02:20:39 PST 2005

I have installed the newest horde and kronolith versions (horde3.0,
kronolith H3 2.0).  My problem is that on a new event creation, even
if I check "Send updates/invitations to all attendees when saving this
event" an invitation is not sent..  It does not send any
reminders/alarms, either..  I checked the horde.log and there aren't
any errors listed..  I have attempted to configure horde to use both
SMTP and the sendmail executable - neither seems to fix the problem.
I tested horde "problem notifications" and it was sent  correctly, so
it makes me wonder if the problem is something in kronolith
specifically...  I am confused as to what the problem with kronolith
could be...  Any ideas?  Thanks!

chris.