[kronolith] reminders.php core dumps

Jim Ward seker at uwyo.edu
Wed Jan 12 11:51:56 PST 2005

Hopefully, I'm just doing something wrong, since I can't find much doc's for it
except in the archives for this mailing list.

I've tried running the reminders.php manually and from cron, both of which
reminders core dumps.

kronolith H3, horde3, etc are CVS updated today.   php is 4.3.9
cron entry:
*/1 * * * * /usr/bin/php -f /var/www/html/horde/kronolith/scripts/reminders.php

Any help would be great.

thanks,
--
Jim Ward

In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone
should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore
him.

                - Dereke Bruce