[kronolith] Tweaking the kronolith_events mysql table directly.

Raymond Richmond raymond.richmond at ualberta.ca
Wed Jan 26 07:33:12 PST 2005

	I have a situation wheres I have been asked to stuff in calendar
events directly to the database.  To be more exact I am interfacing to a
scada system and automatically scheduling maintenance windows in techs
calendars.  I have a pretty good handle on everything except event_id
and event_uid.  I havn't been able to follow the code enough to figure
out how they are generated.  Could someone point me at the correct place
in the code or enlighten me as to how I would go about generating these
fields?

I do understand most of event_uid but the stuff between the period and
the '@' have me stumped.