[kronolith] Please help me out

Rob Shepherd robshep at informatics.bangor.ac.uk
Sat Jan 29 07:32:56 PST 2005

Haaino wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I have a strange problem. For some reason I cannot add anything to my
> calender.
> The problem looks like this:
>
> * It is not possible to click on the '+' to add an appointment. The '+'
> is simply not a link.
> * I cannot add a personal calender. If I create a calender via 'My
> Calendars' I get a message that the calender is succesfully created, but
> is not to be found in the list.
>
> Does anybody have any clue where to start looking?
>
> I have Horde 3.0.2 and Kronolith 2.0.1.
>
> Please help me out.

I recently had this problem and managed it fix it.

starting from the control panel on the left.

click on "administration"
click on "setup"

then click on "horde" in the main page.

then clickon the "datatree system" tab

If you have setup your database previously as described in the documentation,
then your database connection E.g SQL, should appear as an option in the drop
down box.

select that and apply your changes.

Now from here you can create calendars and add events *HOWEVER*

if you can tell me how i get the default calendar to display automatically
/without/ having to select it every page refresh from the calendars box
(top right)
I would be grateful.

HTH

Rob