[kronolith] freebusyURI trouble

pascal at linuxorable.net pascal at linuxorable.net
Mon Feb 14 04:59:38 PST 2005

Hi,

I installed Horde 3.0.3 and kronolith 2.0.2 and Turba 2.0.2

I only have a plubic LDAP addressbook with Turba

I can see a calendar by month, by week, by day.
I can create an event but I have no alarm !

I can open the "Add attendee" window, then, I can select and add users from my
addressbook but after, each time I click on "Add these persons" (I hope my
French => English translation is good) I get this message:

Error retrieving pascal at linuxorable.net's iCalendar data: Any freebusyUrl
entry found for pascal at linuxorable.net

And I don't understand what I have to do and what is a "freebusy" URI !!!

I read this on the mailinglist archive:

<You need to have the free/busy URL in the contact information in Turba. It
should look like:
http://www.domain.com/horde/kronolith/fb.php?c=username>

but I don't understand where I have to configure that ?

Think you for your help

Pascal -- FRANCE