[kronolith] Re: freebusyURI trouble

Wolfgang Rosenauer wolfgang.rosenauer at an-netz.de
Mon Feb 14 05:34:46 PST 2005

Hi,

pascal at linuxorable.net wrote:

> I only have a plubic LDAP addressbook with Turba
>

 > [...]
 >
> I can open the "Add attendee" window, then, I can select and add users from my
> addressbook but after, each time I click on "Add these persons" (I hope my
> French => English translation is good) I get this message:
>
> Error retrieving pascal at linuxorable.net's iCalendar data: Any freebusyUrl
> entry found for pascal at linuxorable.net
>
> And I don't understand what I have to do and what is a "freebusy" URI !!!
>
> I read this on the mailinglist archive:
>
> <You need to have the free/busy URL in the contact information in Turba. It
> should look like:
> http://www.domain.com/horde/kronolith/fb.php?c=username>
>
> but I don't understand where I have to configure that ?

You would need a special LDAP attribute where such a URL is saved.
If you can't provide such a attribute you can add your contacts to your
personal addressbook if you provide it.
Chuck suggested a turba hook for the case that all your users have a
default calendar within your Kronolith installation. That's the case for
  example for me.
But I never got such a hook working.

CU,
  Wolfgang