[kronolith] Re: FreeBusy feature request

Marcos Monge mmonge at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 04:40:22 PST 2005

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 12:09:44 -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> wrote:
> > But what I would like to achieve is that every user can choose to make
> > his freebusy information public to all other system-users within
> > Horde/Kronolith.
> > This would mean that there would be needed a checkbox to make the
> > freebusy information public for other Kronolith users or for special
> > users out of the whole group.
> > At the moment Kronolith cannot even read my own freebusy information
> > because there is no freebusy URL configured when I create new appointments.
>
> Turba supports hooks for retrieving attribute values - just put the
> freebusy_url
> field into your turba map and override its value with a hook for every user.

I want to define this hook, to automatically put the freebusy_url for
each user. The question is how to call the hook?

Normally for preference you include "hook => true" in the prefs.php,
and call the hook _prefs_hook_preferencename.

But in this case, the freebusy url in turba is an attribute (defined
in horde/turba/config/attributes.php). Is sufficient to include the
hook => true in the stanza of freebusyUrl definition in this file, and
create a hook called _attribute_hook_freebusyUrl in hooks.php ??

I have try this but don't work...